Delay & whatnot
9/22/2012 01:28:00 AM by DTLCT
As you all probably know, MegeUpload IS DEAD. Old news. However, that's also the reason why I shut down the site for a while, trying to find other alternative as hosting places. YET other real life stuffs got in the way and I hadn't found time to actually do that yet. I'm still hunting around. There will be a new batch torrent of Wayward Kenting in the future. NOT anywhere near "soon" since our slow progress (mostly mine and ace's) that most of our team members have run away already. (LOL) So I can't promise anything fast.
And if anyone wants to penalize me (for those stalking my individual blog), what can I say? I have my own free time as well. So after all those daily life dramas, I just feel like focusing on my own blog. I'll try to make time for SZK in the upcoming weeks. But again, no promises.
And if anyone wants to penalize me (for those stalking my individual blog), what can I say? I have my own free time as well. So after all those daily life dramas, I just feel like focusing on my own blog. I'll try to make time for SZK in the upcoming weeks. But again, no promises.
Labels: Announcement, Project, Wayward Kenting