KT 18 and a half
8/20/2011 10:42:00 AM by DTLCT
Oh hey, I woke up today and felt like releasing, so yeah...
Go here for 18 and read more for something else.
Remember last time when some of you were wondering why 17 was SO BIG? Yeah, I forgot to compress the audio. So I did another version - with some edits here and there within the subs also. Go here and scroll down to 17. The link for the Torrent and MU should be new.
Go here for 18 and read more for something else.
Remember last time when some of you were wondering why 17 was SO BIG? Yeah, I forgot to compress the audio. So I did another version - with some edits here and there within the subs also. Go here and scroll down to 17. The link for the Torrent and MU should be new.
Labels: Announcement, Project, Wayward Kenting