Complaints
11/25/2007 04:56:00 PM by DTLCT
There have been a few complaints here and there on both here on the blog and other places, so I just want to make this post to clarify of the matter. IF you're familiar with fansubbing, it's quite time consuming and we have to divide it in between our daily schedule also. It's voluntary so we can't force our crew to work 24/7 to provide it for everyone. (IF anyone haven't tried yet, try it and you'll see.) But we could try our best in completing the projects we set out to do. Please understand we don't have "super-human" power or could meet your speed, but we'll try to do our best in "quality". I'm not pointing fingers toward anyone, but just using this post to address all so it wouldn't look like we're staying quiet about "updates". We're not asking anyone to wait, but you can wait if you like - your choice.
And...there's also "Exam Season" for most people, including myself. WE DO NOT WANT TO REPEAT CLASSES OR REPEAT ANOTHER YEAR OF SCHOOL. I'm sure none of you want that for yourself either.
And...there's also "Exam Season" for most people, including myself. WE DO NOT WANT TO REPEAT CLASSES OR REPEAT ANOTHER YEAR OF SCHOOL. I'm sure none of you want that for yourself either.
Labels: Announcement