o0hockeys_angel0o
10/14/2007 08:52:00 PM by DTLCT
Profile:
Name or Nickname: Rovila (but everyone calls me Ro)
Position: Encoder
Favorite Movies/ TV Series: My Lovely Samsoon, Devil Beside You, DBSK Banjun Dramas, Attack on the Pinup Boys, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (I know it's so out of the rest of my choices, but this is my all time fave!)
Favorite Actors/ Actresses: I don't really keep track too much >_<
Favorite Singers: DBSK, Super Junior, Machi, Se7en, Rain, Chae Yeon, Amuro Namie, Wang Lee Hom, JJ Lin, Jay Chou
Hobbies: Shopping, watching DVDs, listening to music, reading (anything except for my college textbooks!)
Current Obsession: for the moment---SLEEPING! (i don't seem to get much of it nowadays, so I'm dead obsessed on getting sleep however and whenever I can)
Name or Nickname: Rovila (but everyone calls me Ro)
Position: Encoder
Favorite Movies/ TV Series: My Lovely Samsoon, Devil Beside You, DBSK Banjun Dramas, Attack on the Pinup Boys, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (I know it's so out of the rest of my choices, but this is my all time fave!)
Favorite Actors/ Actresses: I don't really keep track too much >_<
Favorite Singers: DBSK, Super Junior, Machi, Se7en, Rain, Chae Yeon, Amuro Namie, Wang Lee Hom, JJ Lin, Jay Chou
Hobbies: Shopping, watching DVDs, listening to music, reading (anything except for my college textbooks!)
Current Obsession: for the moment---SLEEPING! (i don't seem to get much of it nowadays, so I'm dead obsessed on getting sleep however and whenever I can)
Labels: Staff Profile