Some updates
4/15/2008 12:56:00 PM by DTLCT
In regards to various questions found at forums and/or streaming sites, I've discussed with ace and have written a little FAQ to clarify about our subbing process. So there won't be outcry for unfairness in the future about not knowing about this or confusion between different groups vs. ours.
For those who already have an idea, thanks for everyone's patient.
Click here
or
Here
to read up on the guidelines.
I'm also working on a different layout to match with our new banner, which tenniscalgal has kindly made for us. It will be launched in the near future because I'm also juggling other things.
- DTLCT
For those who already have an idea, thanks for everyone's patient.
Click here
or
Here
to read up on the guidelines.
I'm also working on a different layout to match with our new banner, which tenniscalgal has kindly made for us. It will be launched in the near future because I'm also juggling other things.
- DTLCT
Labels: Announcement, General